Tomato Coconut Chutney


TOMATO COCONUT CHUTNEY



Welcome to Amlu's Cooking Diary.

Here I start my recipes and please wish me luck!! Actually speaking wish u all the best before trying out my recipes ☺. I wish I could start with something huge like a Biriyani or some other main course. But my start is on a very simple chutney. Go simple Go Humble!! Yaaay!!!

Tomato Coconut Chutney. A very easy and tasty chutney which you can make in 10 minutes. It goes well with Idli, Dosa, Vada and even Rice.





Ingredients:

1. Oil- 2 tsp
2. Red Chilli- 2
3. Onion- 2
4. Tomato- 1
5. Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 1 1/2 tsp
6. Grated Coconut- 1/2 cup
7. Salt
8. Water

Heat oil and slightly roast the red chilli and keep it aside.

In the same left over oil, saute chopped onion. Add some salt. Saute till oil starts appearing. Add chopped tomato and saute till tomato turns almost mushy. Add kashmiri chilli powder and give a good stir. Lastly add grated coconut and saute for 1 minute mixing everything really well. Keep aside to cool down.

Once its room temperature grind it along with the roasted red chillies and some water. Make sure you don't add so much water. This chutney has a thick consistency.

Your delicious quick and easy tomato coconut chutney is ready. Enjoy!!!☺☺☺☺

Comments

Popular Posts